Welcome to Parkside
providing good quality care for all the family
We are a modern, well-equipped practice and we aim to provide a high quality service to our patients in Earley and Woodley.
We offer a wide range of appointments throughout the day with doctors, nurses and community staff, as well as a variety of other services, such as:
- Book early in the morning, late evening and Saturdays
- Speak to a doctor or nurse on the telephone
- Book appointments and order prescriptions on line through our website
- Have prescriptions ordered electronically and sent direct to the chemist of your choice
- See a doctor with a special interest, e.g. diabetes, family planning, joint injections
- Speak with a doctor in another language... e.g. Russian, Egyptian, Urdu, Punjabi
- Book for a private medical (e.g. taxi drivers’ medicals)
We listen to what you say:
We are currently updating our survey - you may be asked to complete a questionaire should you visit us. (results out in new year)
Everyone who comes to our surgery can complete a Friends and Family questionnaire. This asks the questions "would you recommend our practice to your Friends and Family" and asks for feedback on how we can improve.
Good Feed Back:
Mr T : "thank you that I can book on line and come early in the morning if i need to"
Mrs H: " your practice reception helped me especially when i didn't know the process for vaccinations"
Mr S: " thank you for referring my Dad to hospital when he needed it "
Mrs "you have pleasant and helpful staff thank you"
Mr H " i can't believe one of the doctors brought a script to my house when it was difficult for me, thank you
As a result of feedback about where we can improve:
We have upgraded our Telephone system to include more in coming lines and now you know where you are in the queue when you ring so you can decide if you want to try again later.
We have introduced a new calling system with patient information on services provided and health promotion
(Site updated 12/07/2016)